- 22,026 items as of 10 March 2011
- oldest item in “objects” folder: Flashlight v2.0 MC by Ali Maltz, acquired 20 November 2006
And in my handy *Tea & Srychnine* Explorer’s Satchel:
- spare change
- tea bags & cup
- watch/compass combo
- magnifying glass
- vial of cavorite gas
- butterfly net
The typist found an aetherwebs enthusiasm which consists of thirty days of prompts for creating lists and decided it might be an interesting exercise to do here. We shall see.
- I have an undeveloped sim on the OSGrid although I no longer rent one in Second Life.
- I terribly neglect my household, rarely allowing them to see or to be seen by others.
- Although I’ve been on the grid for over four years, and even participate from time to time in hunts, my inventory is fewer than 25,000 items.
- I have hundreds of animations I haven’t bothered to organize or select for specific AOs or dance machines.
- I go hair shopping every six months or so, but still wear the hair I decided on over three years ago.