The typist found an aetherwebs enthusiasm which consists of thirty days of prompts for creating lists and decided it might be an interesting exercise to do here. We shall see.
- I have an undeveloped sim on the OSGrid although I no longer rent one in Second Life.
- I terribly neglect my household, rarely allowing them to see or to be seen by others.
- Although I’ve been on the grid for over four years, and even participate from time to time in hunts, my inventory is fewer than 25,000 items.
- I have hundreds of animations I haven’t bothered to organize or select for specific AOs or dance machines.
- I go hair shopping every six months or so, but still wear the hair I decided on over three years ago.