- I’ve reconnected with the sociable, well-dressed, dancing me of younger years.
- I’ve found a way to continue a connection, of sorts, with Quakerism.
- I’ve explored, in a participatory way, Unitarian Universalism.
- Gifts in leadership will express themselves one way or another.
- I’m good at listening and giving counsel in SL and text chat, as in RL.
- Tinkering and adapting is easier for me than original creation.
- Details of hospitality do not come naturally to me.
- When the fussy aspects of my personality are given shape, I become a bit bitchy in a way I don’t enjoy.
- I identify quite strongly as a gay man, even when I can be anything (which is apparently typical).
As for the future?
- I’m dabbling in internet radio.
- I’ve created a public service, the Victorian Shopkeepers Association group.
- I need to give some careful thought and attention to Wyre.
- I’m finding my way as the Duke of Murdann in the Independent State of Caledon.
- I’m enjoying a mild flirtation with a pleasant gentleman.
- I’m deepening the quality of some of my friendships.
- I will have occasions to bring my RL work into SL.
2 Replies to “One year on”
Happy Rez Day, dear, it’s a pleasure knowing you! 🙂
Isn’t it amazing how much we learn in a place that many people call “just pretend”??
I am so very glad that you are here, and that you are my friend,
Comments are closed.